CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — The City of Corpus Christi and Nueces County will host a joint news conference to brief the public on the local impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Mayor Paulette Guajardo, Judge Barbara Canales, Public Health Director Anette Rodriguez, and Dr. Christopher Bird will be speaking.
The event begins Wednesday, Jan. 12, at 5:00 p.m.
You can view today’s news briefing using the City’s social media channels:
CCTV20: Spectrum Channel 1300, Grande Channel 20, AT&T Uverse Channel 99
This is not a public gathering.
For the latest updates on coronavirus in the Coastal Bend, click here.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Testing wastewater for COVID-19 can be an effective early detection tool, but Corpus Christi isn't doing it
- "We are not doing well": As COVID-19 cases surge, local blood donations have significantly dropped
- Health district split update: City manager says target date is for Tuesday, Jan 18
- Nueces County Junior Livestock Show crowns new queen
- New gun laws set to place tighter regulations on how firearms are stored
- 'Extreme risk': Nueces County COVID-19 threat level at red
- Where to get a free COVID-19 test in Nueces County
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.