CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Almost a week later and Daylight Saving Time is still messing with your internal engine! Dr. Salim Surani joined First Edition to show you what you are doing wrong, what to avoid, and how to turn your groggy sleep into peaceful slumber.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- US Marshal Service joins hunt for escaped inmate in Jim Wells Co., offers $5,000 reward
- Sidelined Murdix makes trip to Dayton as Islanders take on SE Missouri State
- Coastal Bend sees higher-than-expected turnout for Spring Break
- CCPD arrest man who hit a police car after being found asleep in his car twice
- Her new Reality: 3NEWS speaks with ex-NSA whistleblower about her decision to leak documents
- State's rent-relief program re-opens to help residents until March 28
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Do you have a news tip? Tell 3!
Email email@example.com so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.