CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Gummy vitamins are all the rage with the projected dietary supplements market expected to reach $278.02 billion by 2024 according to the National Institute of Health (NIH).
But not all gummies are created equal. Parents should look out for the amount of sugar, artificial flavors, and lose of potency over time.
Dr. Gregg Silverman showed First Edition viewers what to consider when it comes to vitamin gummy use and overuse.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Sean Strawbridge resigns as Port of Corpus Christi CEO
- Valero officials: No 'offsite concerns' nor injuries reported during refinery fire
- Anglers reel in massive 14-foot shark on Padre Island
- Trestle Trail, if approved, will connect the city's Oso Bay Wetlands Preserve, Flour Bluff
- Here's when you can watch the 2023 solar eclipse over Corpus Christi
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Do you have a news tip? Tell 3!
Email email@example.com so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.