CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Motorist will notice easier commute times as construction crews reopened all four lanes of the JFK Causeway Wednesday morning.
All four lanes of traffic will be open for the Beach to Bay Relay Marathon on Saturday. The lanes of the bridge will remain open until Dec. 2, which is the end of hurricane season.
According to the release, when four lane traffic resumes, construction schedules will allow brief, intermittent lane closures between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Motorists are encouraged to continue to slow down around work zones and to follow all traffic control devices.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Buc Days sees enhanced security, patrols as festivities begin
- Corpus Christi is the state's top Gulf Coast destination
- Dr. Timothy Fagen accepts position as chief medical examiner in Nueces County
- Poll: Most Americans want access to safe abortions
- Former jail inmate suing Nueces County, corrections officer for 2019 assault
- Here is everything you need to know if you plan on attending any Buc Days events
- Freer rattlesnake handler dies from bite at Rattlesnake Roundup
- Runoffs: Here are some things to keep in mind for upcoming elections in May
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.