BEEVILLE, Texas — A local blacksmith will be featured on the History Channel tonight after competing on a national competition show.
"Forged in Fire" tests some of the best in the field as they attempt to re-create some of history's most iconic edged weapons. The contestant who survives the elimination rounds and wins the episode's contest earns $10,000 and the title of Forged in Fire champion.
Jeremy Gonzales joined First Edition live to discuss what the experience was like and what to expect when you tune in.
You can watch Jeremy compete tonight at 8 p.m. on the History Channel.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Testing wastewater for COVID-19 can be an effective early detection tool, but Corpus Christi isn't doing it
- "We are not doing well": As COVID-19 cases surge, local blood donations have significantly dropped
- Health district split update: City manager says target date is for Tuesday, Jan 18
- Nueces County Junior Livestock Show crowns new queen
- New gun laws set to place tighter regulations on how firearms are stored
- 'Extreme risk': Nueces County COVID-19 threat level at red
- Where to get a free COVID-19 test in Nueces County
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.