BISHOP, Texas — The Bishop Police Department and Nueces County ESD 3 saved the day after rescuing a residents missing cat.
According to police someone called to report their cat as missing. Officers arrived at the 1200 block of Meadowbrook to help.
When officers arrived, they began to search for the cat named ‘Dottie Mae.’ Officers heard cries coming from a nearby hay bailer and discovered the cat was trapped inside.
Police called the Nueces County ESD 3 to help rescue the cat. After an hour ‘Dottie Mae’ was reunited with her owner.
For the latest updates on coronavirus in the Coastal Bend, click here.
- Recent survey says Corpus Christi is a 'hidden gem' for vacationing
- Artificial reefs in Rockport help improve the oyster recycling program
- Daughter of Hector P. Garcia voices concern over Senate Bill 3 which makes KKK, Civil Rights teachings non-mandatory
- Health District breaks down the 140+ COVID-19 breakthrough cases in Nueces County
- Mike Markle to return as Corpus Christi Chief of Police, mayor says