CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — It has been three years since a Flour Bluff man went missing and his family continues to search for answers.
Bradley Brooks was last seen at his Flour Bluff home in August 2019. His family said he left one night around 10 p.m. to go fishing and was never seen again.
His vehicle was later found abandoned at the end of a dirt road off NAS Drive.
Brooks has tattoos on his chest and right forearm as well as scars on the back of his head.
Brooks has been entered into the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System. Since then, a team of volunteers, along with Texas EquuSearch, have worked to bring him home, but there have been no answers to his disappearance yet.
A Facebook group dedicated to finding Brooks posted Thursday that they are no closer to finding Brooks than they were three years ago.
If you have any information that may help police find Brooks, call 361-886-2600.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- South Texas World War II hero's remains identified after 77 years
- CCISD works to control increase of fire ants being seen, felt on school grounds because of recent rain
- Experts say recent rainfall will cause dangerous flooding along Nueces River from Tilden to Lake Corpus Christi
- 'We must restore public confidence' | Safety, transparency among concerns from area leaders on Harbor Bridge Project
- CCISD gets a 'B' in Texas Education Agency's 2022 accountability ratings
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.