CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Corpus Christi ISD is partnering with the Nueces County Public Heath District to offer COVID-19 vaccinations to children ages five and up.
According to a Facebook post from CCISD, vaccination clinics will take place along 15 CCISD campuses throughout the city.
Parental consent is required for students under the age of 18. Parents are also encouraged to accompany their child to the vaccination site.
For more information on the registration process click here.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- TRAFFIC: JFK Causeway Bridge lane closures start Monday
- 'Selena was given blood,' father says, addressing false allegations he prevented life-saving help
- Gov. Abbott files for re-election, joins 3News live
- Abraham's Journey, Part 2: Quintanilla discusses family's rise to fame, life after Selena's passing
- Caught on Camera: Thieves target Fireworks shop in Calallen
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.