CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Police are continuing the search for the person who robbed a Corpus Christi Bank last week.
Photos show a hooded man robbing the the PlainsCapital Bank on South Port. The robbery took place last Wednesday around 4 p.m.
Officers said the man showed the bank teller a note demanding cash. They believe that he is in his 40's and said he has tattoos on his right hand.
There is no word on how much money the robber was able to get away with. If residents know any information they are encouraged to call the police.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- 14 migrants rescued from train car near Robstown, officials say
- Environmental concerns addressed over Bob Hall Pier demolition during sea turtle nesting season
- COVID-19 vaccinations now available for kids as young as 6 months. Here's what parents need to know
- DA's motion to withdraw execution date for John Henry Ramirez denied
- Attorney says motions to dismiss Tejeda murder case will be filed
- Will electric vehicles cause strain on the Texas power grid? Transportation experts say no
- Nonprofit helps serve the community amidst tampon shortages
- Need to beat the heat? Here is a list of cooling centers in Corpus Christi
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.