CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — The Corpus Christi Police Department is asking the public for help in finding a suspect involved in the shooting of a 21-year-old woman.
According to the CCPD Blotter, at about 11 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 30, officers were dispatched to the 300 block of Osage Street due to a reported shooting.
Officers arrived and they found that a 21-year-old woman had been shot. The woman sustained non-life-threatening injuries and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
Officials said they were advised that a vehicle with an unknown number of suspects fired several rounds at the victim’s home.
Two vehicles of interest were seen on nearby surveillance footage near the time that the shots were fired into the home. Officials said investigators are looking to identify the individuals in those vehicles of interest.
The investigation into the shooting is ongoing and officials ask if anyone has any additional information about the incident, to please call (361) 886-2600 or contact Crime Stoppers at 888-TIPS.
Those who wish to submit the information online can do so at this link.
The vehicles in question can be seen in the video below:
For the latest updates on coronavirus in the Coastal Bend, click here.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Breakthrough cases a concern as COVID-19 surges ahead of holidays
- $1 million lawsuit filed against woman who pulled gun on driver in parking lot dispute
- Omicron dominant strain in U.S. but why there are still no reported case in Nueces County
- 2 Woodsboro teens indicted in racist Halloween attack
- 'Several students' on staircase when it collapsed at Menger Elementary, school officials say
- New Amazon facility set to bring economic boom to the Coastal Bend
- Police still looking for answers in this decades old homicide case
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.