BISHOP, Texas — Bishop High School will be making some changes after a rumored threat toward the school.
Students will only be allowed to carry clear or mesh backpacks, purses and gym bags. No hoodies will be allowed this week, officials said.
Only one entrance will be open for students to use and everyone will be patted down upon coming into the building.
In addition, there will be a noticeable increase in law enforcement at the campus.
Want to send us a news tip? Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.
For the latest updates on coronavirus in the Coastal Bend, click here.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- In Loving Memory: Corpus Christi runner competing in Boston Marathon to honor fallen service members, late brother
- Beeville man confesses to killing high school students' livestock in Mathis
- Here's one spooky display in Corpus Christi you don't want to miss
- Coastal Bend residents gather for women's rights rally, voicing concerns regarding abortion laws
- Health officials confirm COVID-19 related death of boy under 10 years old in Nueces County
- Prisoner transport bus overturns near George West, several injuries reported
- Why it's more important than ever to get the flu shot this year
- Grab the family! CC Movie Nights at Whataburger Field is back