CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — City officials were excited to celebrate the completion of the Laguna Shores Project.
The $17 million Laguna Shores Project took over 19 months to complete and included significant improvements to three segments of Laguna Shores Road.
The improvements includes Graham Road to SPID, Hustlin Hornet to Caribbean Drive and Mediterranean Drive to Wyndale Street.
All of the segments were reconstructed, widened and elevated and received infrastructure and drainage improvements.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- 14 migrants rescued from train car near Robstown, officials say
- Environmental concerns addressed over Bob Hall Pier demolition during sea turtle nesting season
- COVID-19 vaccinations now available for kids as young as 6 months. Here's what parents need to know
- DA's motion to withdraw execution date for John Henry Ramirez denied
- Attorney says motions to dismiss Tejeda murder case will be filed
- Will electric vehicles cause strain on the Texas power grid? Transportation experts say no
- Nonprofit helps serve the community amidst tampon shortages
- Need to beat the heat? Here is a list of cooling centers in Corpus Christi
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.