CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Starting Tuesday, Reytec Construction Resources will reduce traffic on Everhart Road to one lane to investigate a potential water leak under the roadway, said a city press release.
Both north and southbound traffic will be reduced to one lane near Bonner and Corona Drive.
Additionally, traffic on Curtis Drive will only be allowed to turn right on Everhart Road. Traffic will not be allowed to turn left.
Motorists are encouraged to find alternate routes and follow all posted construction signage in the area.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- City hopes new plan for residential street repairs will streamline projects
- City cracking down on spaying and neutering of pets
- CC artists' Sh-Sh-Sh-Sh song can't be silenced as viral hit gets national attention
- South Texas teacher arrested on 5 felony counts for alleged improper relationship with student
- Jimmy Kimmel invites Jason Grosboll, aka 'Popcorn Guy', to Oscars
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Do you have a news tip? Tell 3!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.