CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — The Coastal Bend Food Bank is hosting an emergency food distribution drive next Monday, Oct. 18.
The drive-thru will be at Moody High School at 1818 Trojan Drive from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m. or until supplies last.
If you go to the food drive, organizers ask that you stay in your car and make sure your trunk is empty and open. It is also important to stay off of your phone for safety and communication purposes.
Pre-registration is required and you can register by clicking here.
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.
For the latest updates on coronavirus in the Coastal Bend, click here.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Beeville man confesses to killing high school students' livestock in Mathis
- Here's one spooky display in Corpus Christi you don't want to miss
- Coastal Bend residents gather for women's rights rally, voicing concerns regarding abortion laws
- Health officials confirm COVID-19 related death of boy under 10 years old in Nueces County
- Prisoner transport bus overturns near George West, several injuries reported
- Why it's more important than ever to get the flu shot this year
- Grab the family! CC Movie Nights at Whataburger Field is back