CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Why did the coyote cross the bridge? Was it Wile E. Coyote looking for Road Runner?
Well, we may never know, but while is isn't rare to see one of the animals in South Texas, it is not often you see one running beside highway traffic.
A video sent to us shows the coyote running across the JFK Causeway toward Flour Bluff early Thursday morning.
Destination? Unknown. We just hope the coyote made it safely.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Corpus Christi firefighter saves graduation day for Calallen students
- Nueces County deputies have wild 'tail' to tell after wrestling alligator
- 'He blew me away': 13-year-old becomes radio station DJ in Corpus Christi
- Sean Strawbridge resigns as Port of Corpus Christi CEO
- Valero officials: No 'offsite concerns' nor injuries reported during refinery fire
- Here's when you can watch the 2023 solar eclipse over Corpus Christi
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Do you have a news tip? Tell 3!
Email email@example.com so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.