CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — One person was taken to a local hospital after being involved in a three-vehicle accident Tuesday morning.
The accident bottlenecked traffic on Hwy. 358 near the Nile Drive exit until about 8:35 a.m.
A car, a truck and an SUV were towed from the scene, but no other information has been made available, including the number of people involved or the extent of their injuries.
Several lanes were blocked off at around 8:10 a.m. in the eastbound lanes of the highway, near the Habeeb Square shopping center, however, those lanes have since been opened.
This is a developing story. 3NEWS will bring you updates as they're available.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Crane used in Harbor Bridge Project catches fire, disrupts Corpus Christi Hooks game
- New technology helps police find, arrest man considered a 'public threat'
- Padre Island residents want reasoning for high appraisal values
- Here's when you can watch the 2023 solar eclipse over Corpus Christi
- Craigslist car scam puts Corpus Christi family out 20K; investigation showed car was also stolen
- More than 80 people cited, 13 arrested in Prime Time gameroom bust
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Do you have a news tip? Tell 3!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.