CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — The Del Mar College Board of Regents is holding a public hearing to discuss their redistricting plan.
It is happening on Tuesday, April 12th, at 10:30 a.m. in room 106 of the college's Center of Economic Development, located at 3209 S. Staples.
This hearing will provide an opportunity for the public to review the proposed maps and possible impacts, and then discuss and provide input.
As a note, Del Mar College will be closed for Spring Break March 14th-19th, and will reopen Monday, March 21st at 7:30 a.m.
To view these proposed redistricting maps, demographic facts, and impact, please click here.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Rise in oil, gas prices costs area volunteer fire departments pretty penny to fuel their fire trucks
- Russian Ballet Theatre, dance company with multi-national cast, changes name to RBT before Corpus Christi show
- Former Calallen ISD teacher Joseph Sandoval sentenced to 35 years in prison for sexual abuse of a child
- New wells going up in Bee County following rising oil, gas prices
- Athletics program offers ways for homeschooled children to be involved in sports
- Texas oil, gas industry sees 'unintentional' boost following Russian invasion of Ukraine
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.