CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Corpus Christi Fire Department crews responded to a 911 call this morning take took them to a fire at Waco and Comanche street.
The blaze started around 5:30 a.m. Monday morning. The structure was swallowed in flames by the time firefighters arrived. There was no one inside and no injuries have been reported.
Two eye-witnesses who were driving by the area saw the fire and reported it to CCFD.
"We actually thought we heard kids in there, so we were freaking out," said eye-witnesses Naomi Hernandez.
The cause of the fire was is still under investigation.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Toddler gets food poisoning from expired formula parent says Walmart sold her
- Las Vegas, Denver, Orlando routes a possibility for CCIA
- Civil rights complaint filed against city for proposed desalination plant
- Early voting for 2022 kicks off, and registered voters have a lot of options
- Inmates are allowed to and still want to vote despite being in jail, sheriff says
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Do you have a news tip? Tell 3!
Put your name and contact information below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.