Corpus Christi (KIII News) — A business owner had some severe damage to their company Tuesday morning after a fire erupted on Staple Street.
According to battalion chief Daniel Valdez, a passerby saw smoke and flames coming from a house and called firefighters.
When firefighters arrived at the scene, they discovered it was not a house that had a fire but a business.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire quickly, and nobody was injured.
The business sustained extensive damage from fire.
Valdez advises residents to do maintenance on heaters to prevent fires from happening.
Stay connected with 3News for the latest news, sports, and weather. Download the KIII-TV 3News app now.
Have an idea for a story? Send news tips to firstname.lastname@example.org, and visit us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!