REFUGIO COUNTY, Texas — There is still a concern for flooding in some parts of the Coastal Bend including an alert for Refugio County residents living around the Mission River.
The National Weather Service has adjusted the flood forecast to 31-feet, and the Refugio Volunteer Fire Department is going door to door to advise residents in that area.
They want to make it clear, they are not calling for evacuations, just wanting to make them aware of the possibility of flooding. More water continues to flow from the Blanco and Medio Creeks.
For the latest updates on coronavirus in the Coastal Bend, click here.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Corpus Christi PD: Officer shoots man during struggle after alleged catalytic converter theft attempt
- Lucky fisherman reels in two tagged red fishes as part of the CCA tournament
- No fireworks allowed, but you might see some light shows courtesy of bioluminescence at Padre Island National Seashore
- Dia De Los Muertos festival is back for 2021
- Texas leads nation in deaths caused by teen drivers
- Ages 12 and older can now get the COVID-19 vaccine in Nueces County. Here's what you need to know.