CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Several free COVID-19 testing sites across the Coastal Bend have also been announced. Most sites have been released via the Nueces County webpage.
Old Memorial Hospital Site
- Monday, November 30 from 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- 2606 Hospital Blvd.
Corpus Christi, Texas 78405
City-County Health District
- Wednesday, December 2 from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 16 from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- 901 Leopard Street, 3rd Floor
Corpus Christi, Texas 78401
- Wednesday, November 25 from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- State Military Testers will be doing testing at the J K Northway Exposition Center
- 501 E Escondido Rd, Kingsville, TX 78363
Richard M. Borchard Fairgrounds
- Wednesday, November 25 from 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Friday, December 4 from 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Congressman Cloud shares thoughts regarding voter fraud allegations in Presidential Election
- Thanksgiving gatherings could increase risk of severe COVID-19 outbreak, TAMUCC expert says
- New TEA guidance says schools can mandate failing students to return to the classroom
- Alzheimer’s Awareness Month: Supporting the cause here in the Coastal Bend