CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — The Ice Rays are back for the 2021 season after COVID-19 shut down the season last year.
The Corpus Christi -- Nueces County Public Health District is offering an incentive for residents to get their COVID-19 vaccine.
Those who get vaccinated at the La Palmera Mall location will get tickets to the Corpus Christi Ice Rays home opener game on Friday, September 24 at 7:05 p.m. The complimentary tickets are available while supplies last.
The clinic at La Palmera Mall is open during regular mall hours and is located at the former Charming Charlie Store, 5488 S.P.I.D.
First and second doses of the Pfizer vaccine are available for children ages 12 and older. Individuals aged 12 through 17 must have verbal or written parental consent to receive a Pfizer vaccination. First and second doses of the Moderna vaccine are available for anyone over the age of 18. The Johnson and Johnson ‘one & done’ vaccine shot is also available for people 18 and older.
For the latest updates on coronavirus in the Coastal Bend, click here.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Grab the family! CC Movie Nights at Whataburger Field is back
- San Patricio County teen kills family, sends pics on social media before suicide
- Baby girl born to widow of Marine killed in Kabul bombing
- Gov. Abbott designates Port Aransas as 'Music Friendly Community'
- TROPICAL UPDATE: Two invests in the Atlantic
- Fort Hood honors its Hispanic Soldiers in letter for National Hispanic Heritage Month