CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Need a one stop shop for all of your holiday gifts? Grow Local South Texas will kick-off four weeks of Holiday Markets starting today, Wednesday, Dec. 1!
Visitors can find groceries at farmer, rancher and food producer booths while grabbing holiday decor, gifts, stocking stuffers and everything else you need for a festive holiday.
18 vendors will be at the market for this first week with plenty of items to browse through. The market will be open from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m.
This week's market will also feature live music from David Ritchie and Rick Smoll and two food trucks.
You can visit Grow Local South Texas' Facebook page here for more information on the upcoming Holiday Markets.
For the latest updates on coronavirus in the Coastal Bend, click here.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Woman arrested after pulling gun, threatening to shoot others over parking spot, police say
- Hunting season safety tips: What to know about handling your firearm
- What to know as JFK Causeway Bridge lane closures start
- 18-year-old killed in car accident on NAS Drive Monday afternoon
- Operation Safe Delivery: Have your holiday packages shipped to Rockport Police Department to thwart porch pirates
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.