CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Summer is here and so is the extreme heat.
If you are looking for a way to help beat that South Texas heat and a way to save, Hurricane Alley is offering special pricing for parkgoers to kick-off the summer season.
If you get to the park before 12 p.m., you can get a ticket for just $12 on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays with their "12 before 12" promotion.
Regular pricing is $15 for a weekday and $20 for a weekend. Kids 2 and under always get in for free.
The park is also hosting dive-in movies on Tuesday evenings this summer.
Click here for a full schedule of events for the summer at the waterpark.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Mary Carroll High School alumni say goodbye to the old campus, "Once a Tiger, always a Tiger"
- High temperatures in Texas affect marine life as the water heats up
- CCISD looking to introduce new gun detecting technology into schools
- 'You're going to be held accountable': Two arrested for posting threat toward Aransas County schools
- Family waits months to receive death certificate from NuCo Medical Examiner's Office
- 'Incredibly emotional': Corpus Christi father, daughter funeral service workers on front lines in Uvalde
- Need to beat the heat? Here is a list of cooling centers in Corpus Christi
- Coastal Bend Pride Center continues to grow their efforts and resources
- Uvalde victim had her heart set on attending Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi. They're now setting up a scholarship in her name.
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.