CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Three educators from Incarnate Word Academy are back on campus after a trip to Sweden.
They were there to attend a Noble Prize Teacher Summit.
The summit is an international teacher's conference that's held every fall in Stockholm. Students at Incarnate Word told 3NEWS just how much their teachers attending a summit like this, helps them in the classroom.
"I think that teachers also can help influence this new generation because we are the future leaders, and so this summit can also help them find ways to influence us and make us more confident in our skills," said IWA student Emily Swanson.
The summit was attended by over 350 teachers from around the world, including Mexico, and the United Kingdom.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Accident claims the life of Kiewit scaffold builder working on offshore rig
- Dogs in shelter for 60+ days looking to find a forever home
- From Texas, with love: Here's how you can help those affected by Hurricane Ian
- Are CC business' COVID relief grants legitimate? Better Business Bureau weighs in
- Her girlfriend was killed and she was left for dead in a brutal attack at a Texas park. A new documentary outlines the story of her recovery.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.