CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Looking to spend some time on Padre Island this summer? The Island Resort Hotel is open just in time for the season.
This hotel has replaced the old Holiday Inn that closed down after being damaged by Hurricane Harvey. It sits next to the only public parking lot on the sea wall.
General Manager Michael Corral says that they are ready for bookings, and that he hopes to have the hotel's bar and grill open for lunch and dinner soon.
With a great view of the ocean, it's a perfect spot for summer fun.
They're located at 15202 Windward Drive, North Padre Island. You can make your bookings on their website at islandresortusa.com.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Here's how you can watch 'Mean Girls' with one of the cast members at TAMUK
- Texas governor to bus migrants from border to Washington
- Rubber bales from WWII era wash up on Padre Island beaches
- Runoffs: Here are some things to keep in mind for upcoming elections in May
- The impacts of 'shrinkflation' across area restaurants as supply disruptions and price increases continue
- Padre Island set to receive new renovations as part of $755 million project
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.