BISHOP, Texas — A man was found bleeding from a gunshot wound by officers from the Bishop Police Department on Sunday. Now, they're trying to find out who is responsible.
Officials with the Nueces County Sheriff's Office and Bishop Police Department found the man on Highway 77 near FM 70 in Bishop just after 1 a.m. on Feb. 27, officials said in a statement on social media.
The man was taken to a local hospital where is condition is unknown at this time.
No arrests have been made and the motive is unknown.
This is an ongoing and active investigation, officials said. If you have any information about this shooting call Bishop detectives at 361-584-2443.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- 'Gender-affirming care is lifesaving': Texas mother, transgender son speak against Abbott, Paxton's gender-affirming directive
- Mother raises concerns following medical examiners office investigation, still waiting on son's final autopsy report
- Hero dog honored for alerting sleeping family about Rockport house fire
- 'Are you okay?' Mother thanks Corpus Christi Starbucks employees for looking out for daughter
- Residents urged to keep close eye on pets following increase in coyote sightings on Padre Island
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.