CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Aransas County Crime Stoppers are working with the Texas Rangers to locate a missing person. They're reaching out for any information.
Jesse Ellis Goodman, 40-years old, is a 6-foot 2-inch tall man weighing 225 pounds. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He was last seen in the early morning hours of July 10th 2021 in Fulton, Texas. He is a Fulton, Texas resident.
If you have any information pertaining to the whereabout of Jesse Ellis Goodman, please contact Aransas County Crime Stoppers ANONYMOUSLY through www.P3Tips.com, or call the Texas Rangers at (361) 696-6571 or the Fulton Police Department at (361)-729-5533.
Aransas County Crime Stopper in conjunction with the family of Jesse Ellis Goodman is offering a reward of $2500 for any valid information that progresses the investigation.
Reporting is anonymous and rewards are provided completely anonymous through a process to protect the identity of those providing information.
For the latest updates on coronavirus in the Coastal Bend, click here.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Longtime Coastal Bend resident was made an honorary deputy
- Corpus Christi set to have own version of popular Monopoly board Game
- CCFD provides useful tips on heating appliances, staying safe during winter months
- Coyote rescued from Corpus Christi Ship Channel
- 'Extreme risk': Nueces County COVID-19 threat level at red
- Where to get a free COVID-19 test in Nueces County
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.