CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Multiple arrests were made at a home off Pasadena Place and Santa Fe Street.
28-year-old Joshua Morales was arrested for an outstanding warrant of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, according to Corpus Christi police.
Three other women, 23-year-old Caitlin Edwards, 25-year-old Miranda Gonzalez and 38-year-old Stephanie Roman were arrested. The charges range from possession of a controlled substance, dangerous drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Altogether, the group had several outstanding warrants. Police confirmed that no children were inside the house.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Dashcam catches head-on crash with wrong-way driver on Holly Road
- WEATHER BLOG: When does the first Fall cold front arrive in Corpus Christi?
- 'They are felony charges': Beeville teen locked up for making prank call to 911 about a school threat
- 'Not a non-stop yet': Corpus Christi airport now has direct, but not non-stop, flights to Denver
- 'Decades of neglect': How Corpus Christi leaders are responding to awful street conditions
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.