CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Nueces County Sheriff’s Deputies went alligator wrestling this weekend.
Deputies were called out when the alligator was discovered in the parking lot of the Times Market on the corner of FM 624 and FM 666.
The 6-ft. alligator was trying to hide under a vehicle when deputies called Texas Game Wardens and Nueces County Animal Control for back up.
The animal was captured and returned to its natural habitat in the Nueces River.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Sean Strawbridge resigns as Port of Corpus Christi CEO
- Valero officials: No 'offsite concerns' nor injuries reported during refinery fire
- Anglers reel in massive 14-foot shark on Padre Island
- Trestle Trail, if approved, will connect the city's Oso Bay Wetlands Preserve, Flour Bluff
- Here's when you can watch the 2023 solar eclipse over Corpus Christi
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Do you have a news tip? Tell 3!
Email email@example.com so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.