KINGSVILLE, Texas — Back for the 31st time, King Ranch invites the Coastal Bend for an authentic, cowboy-style breakfast. Visitors can expect eggs, beans, tortillas, cowboy-coffee, biscuits 'n gravy and much more on their plates. Tickets for the event are $8 for those four years and older, under that age is free.
In the past, organizers said more than 4,000 people have attended the event. Many visitors begin lining up outside the gates well before they open up.
For those who are in search of parking arrangements, Lorette Williams with King Ranch said you can head to the historic train depot in downtown Kingsville, park there and get your tickets and then a shuttle will take you to the Ranch.
Otherwise, you can find parking in a lot once you're let inside the Ranch.
Organizers said they look forward to this day each year to invite people in for a taste of the cowboy-life.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- A Corpus Christi Christmas: Harbor Lights Festival canceled; tree lighting and Illuminated Boat Parade dates set
- Port of Corpus Christi celebrates 100 years of service
- Yorktown, Ocean Dr. bridges over Oso Bay to be replaced
- Corpus Christi councilman wants faster fix for wrong-way driver accidents
- Weekly weight-loss injection: Does it work and is it safe? The Doctor is In.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Do you have a news tip? Tell 3!
Put your name and contact information below, or email email@example.com, so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.