CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Lane reductions will affect traffic in the Port Avenue and Comanche Street area as the City repairs a wastewater line and installs a new manhole beginning Monday.
According to City officials, the construction is expected to last about two months.
Port Avenue, between Agnes and Lipan streets, will be reduced to one lane in each direction for northbound and southbound traffic.
A temporary intersection closure also will be in place on the east side of Port Avenue and Comanche Street.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Here's when the next Starlink satellites will be visible over Corpus Christi
- District attorney Mark Gonzalez resigns to run for US Senate against Ted Cruz
- Corpus Christi municipal court says more than 53,000 people have active warrants for misdemeanor violations
- Jose 'JJ' Falcon dies of bone cancer
- Corpus Christi cyclists say they were assaulted by aggressive drivers during group ride
- Here's when you can watch the 2023 solar eclipse over Corpus Christi
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Do you have a news tip? Tell 3!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.