CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Homebuyers across the U.S. looking to live the beach life may want to check out what Corpus Christi has to offer.
Property Shark has ranked Corpus Christi as the most affordable beach city with more than 100,000 residents to buy a house in for 2022.
Only five cities with more than 100,000 residents ranked among the 25 most affordable beach communities.
Corpus Christi is the most populous city on the list with 326,000 residents and also has the largest median home size at 2,147 square feet.
24 of the communities in the top 25 are located in the South, the report said. Florida, Mississippi and Texas contributed the most with nine, seven and five locations, respectively. Alabama joined them with two beach destinations.
You can read the full report here.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Man shot at P.F. Chang's in La Palmera Mall
- Violence at La Palmera Mall being investigated for ties to prior shooting, bank robbery
- Corpus Christi Health Department receives Novavax vaccine
- Classroom Challenges: An inside look at security and safety across Coastal Bend school districts
- New Harbor Bridge at risk of 'collapse' under current design, TxDOT says
- Aransas Pass Police kill man after kidnapping, car chase, shootout
- Harbor Bridge developer still not commenting on TxDOT order to halt construction
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.