CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — TxDOT is planning on resuming overnight closures this week along SPID for pavement work on the ramp reversal project.
This will run through Thursday in the eastbound main lanes.
Exit ramps will be closed from Weber to Airline.
All closures will take place from 9 p.m.-6 a.m.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Corpus Christi man indicted for selling fentanyl-laced pills that killed someone, federal officials say
- Critically missing 5-year-old found in Corpus Christi crawl space after being taken by parents
- Ohio train derailment has Corpus Christi leaders evaluating its disaster plan
- Water-line valve replacement causes water boil notice in section of Ingleside
- Woman hospitalized after being shot in Robstown, investigation ongoing
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Do you have a news tip? Tell 3!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.