CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Authorities are asking for the public's help in identifying a suspect that was responsible for the theft of a supply trailer.
The trailer belonged to the Coastal Bend Blood Center, and is crucial to conducting blood drives.
According to information sent from the Corpus Christi Public Information Office, the trailer contained thousands of dollars in medical supplies. Mobile loungers, blood pressure monitors, scales, medical supplies and three drawer supply cases, which caused the business to disrupt some of their services.
The trailer was recovered, but the medical supplies is still missing.
If residents have any information they are encouraged to call Crime Stoppers at 888-tips(8477) or submit the information online.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Those outside of Corpus Christi city limits could be expected to pay for fire services
- Kingsville singer continues to prove she has 'Mucho Talento', advances in TV contest
- Flint Hills Corpus Christi East among refineries that polluted above federal limit on cancer-causing benzene last year, report found
- City of Corpus Christi ask the public to begin conserving water
- Area police departments navigate labor market shifts, retention and burnout
- Buc Days sees enhanced security, patrols as festivities begin
- Corpus Christi is the state's top Gulf Coast destination
- Dr. Timothy Fagen accepts position as chief medical examiner in Nueces County
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.