CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — The Purple Door is asking residents for help to give kids at the shelter a happy Halloween.
Donations are needed including decorations, costumes, candy and buckets.
The Purple Door provides services to all victims of intimate partner violence including men, children, and the LGBQ/T community; providing not only shelter, but services that assist victims in their journey to becoming a survivor.
If you can donate any of the listed items or for questions, please contact Shagayla at 361-248-3335. Donations will be accepted through October 18th.
For the latest updates on coronavirus in the Coastal Bend, click here.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Why it's more important than ever to get the flu shot this year
- COVID-19 vaccine safe for kids 5-11, Pfizer says
- Grab the family! CC Movie Nights at Whataburger Field is back
- San Patricio County teen kills family, sends pics on social media before suicide
- Baby girl born to widow of Marine killed in Kabul bombing
- Gov. Abbott designates Port Aransas as 'Music Friendly Community'
- Fort Hood honors its Hispanic Soldiers in letter for National Hispanic Heritage Month