CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — A morning accident may have been caused by wet roads, officials with the Corpus Christi Police Department said.
A truck swerved off the road and took out a power pole on Morgan Ave. near Bonilla Plaza Tuesday morning just after 9:30 a.m. Officers were quickly on scene to make sure there were no live wires that fell from the pole during the crash.
No major outages were reported in the area., according to the AEP outage map.
No one was injured in the accident. AEP was on scene making repairs to the pole.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Former President Trump to speak in Nueces County this weekend
- 'Everyone can be forgiven': Family of killed motorcyclist speaks out after wrong-way SPID driver makes bond
- Thank you, Corpus Christi! 3NEWS dominates "Best of the Best" awards
- Motorcyclist killed by wrong-way driver in Flour Bluff mourned by his band
- Caregiver accused of stealing from elderly, ill Rockport residents arrested
- ELECTION: Wrong names on mail-in ballot envelopes for Nueces County couple
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Do you have a news tip? Tell 3!
Put your name and contact information below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.