KINGSVILLE, Texas — -The Javelinas were finally back home against Midwestern State University. Their last two games were away, and those two games did not go well for the hoggies. Those were the first two games of the season that ended in a loss for TAMUK.
-MSU gets on the board early. #31 Payton Shaw from inside the 10. TD, Mustangs.
-Javelinas answered right back from the kick return. Hogs Amos Coleman III with the catch. Goes all the way for a 95-yard touchdown straight to the casa.
-The Javelinas fell short in their third straight loss of the season, 37-41.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Two dead after major accident on Harbor Bridge
- Reverse Alert: Fire reported at Valero East Plant, no threat to community
- CCPD: Man shoots son in Flour Bluff, leaving him with critical injuries
- Mi Gente: CC photographer helped NASA bring photos of the moon to the public
- Investigation opened after two cars shot at near intersection of Flour Bluff and Glenoak Dr., police say
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Do you have a news tip? Tell 3!
Put your name and contact information below, or email email@example.com, so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.