CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — The Highway 358 Ramp Reversal Project continues and Sunday night, all eastbound lanes between Weber and Everhart will be closed from 9 p.m. until 6 a.m. Monday.
TxDOT contractors will remove an overhead sign structure and the Staples St. sign. A new structure and sign will be installed at a later date, TxDOT officials said.
All drivers will exit Weber, continue on the eastbound frontage road and may re-enter the mainlanes after Everhart, TxDOT said. The eastbound Kostoryz Road and Weber entrance ramps will also be closed.
"Motorists can expect delays and heavier traffic on the eastbound frontage road during the mainlane closure and should plan alternate routes," TxDOT officials said in a press release. "TxDOT reminds drivers to slow down in the work zone and watch for workers and equipment."
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Conservative leader sues to remove Mark Gonzalez as Nueces County District Attorney
- TAMU-CC Family Nurse Practitioner program ranked No. 1 in the nation
- For visually impaired children, beeping eggs can help bring inclusiveness to Easter tradition
- Restoring the Ritz Theatre to its 1929 charm
- Jimmy Kimmel invites Jason Grosboll, aka 'Popcorn Guy', to Oscars
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Do you have a news tip? Tell 3!
Put your name and contact information below, or email email@example.com, so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.