CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — A teen lost their life in a traffic accident Monday, according to the Corpus Christi Police Department.
The crash happened on NAS Drive near Webb St. just after 3 p.m.
Traffic investigators said the 64-year-old driver of the vehicle the teen was in failed to yield to the right of way and was hit on the passenger side by an oncoming vehicle. Rescue crews were called to pull the teen from the wreckage.
The teen was taken to the hospital and pronounced dead shortly after.
The drivers of both vehicles were uninjured, police said.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- TRAFFIC: JFK Causeway Bridge lane closures start Monday
- 'Selena was given blood,' father says, addressing false allegations he prevented life-saving help
- Gov. Abbott files for re-election, joins 3News live
- Abraham's Journey, Part 2: Quintanilla discusses family's rise to fame, life after Selena's passing
- Caught on Camera: Thieves target Fireworks shop in Calallen
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.