CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — UPDATE (1:26 p.m.) All roads are clear at this time.
The Corpus Christi Police Department is posting local roadways that have been shut down due to flood waters.
We will update this list as more information comes in:
- Tarlton Street from Churchill Drive to Ayers Street
- Zahn Road
- I37 Northbound turnaround near Labonte Park
Remember: If you come across a road covered in water, turn around, don't drown. You never know how deep the water may be, and just 6 inches can sweep your car away.
South Padre Island Drive has standing water in the right lane, but the road is still open. Please drive safe.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- 3News Hurricane Special: The History and Strength of the Corpus Christi Sea Wall
- Tropical Storm Nicholas nears the Texas coast
- LIST: Several school districts, including CCISD, cancelling classes due to Tropical Storm Nicholas
- Sandbag distribution held to help residents prepare for Tropical Storm Nicholas
- Tips to keep your pet calm during severe weather
- Garbage pick up to continue despite Tropical Storm Nicholas