CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — This year's 3NEWS Hurricane Guide is filled with tips and information that could be vital to making sure you and your loved ones are prepared for hurricane season.
Hurricane season is from June 1-Nov. 30, and the 3NEWS weather team wants you to know the essentials of how to prepare for the dangers of tropical weather.
Preparation is the best protection and we encourage you to know the threat levels and have a plan ready.
Alan Holt, Kristin Walla and Carly Smith will ride out the storm with you on air, online and on your mobile device; but the goal of the hurricane guide is to make sure you are prepared before the storm even comes close.
You can view or download your own copy of the official 2023 Hurricane Guide here:
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Sinton survives key ejections, controversy to advance to state
- Lady 'Cats win first state softball title
- Former London ISD teacher who had improper relationship with student rearrested
- Man who allegedly shot, killed woman in Central Texas arrested in Ingleside
- 'Walking the stage' has special meaning for Veterans Memorial High School student
- Here's when you can watch the 2023 solar eclipse over Corpus Christi
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.\