- 2 COVID-19 related deaths, 618 new cases in Nueces County on Jan. 28. Here's a breakdown of cases in the Coastal Bend.
- Christus SPOHN mobile blood drive coming to town
- There are only 3 ECMO machines south of San Antonio
- Dr. Is In: The 'stealth variant' seen in Denmark
- Nueces County looking to national firm to replace fired deputy chief medical examiner
- City-County leaders provide update on COVID-19 cases, how to slow transmission rate
- New COVID-19 omicron subvariant BA.2 cases found in Washington state
- Corpus Christi teen makes slow but steady recovery following dangerous social media stunt
- 5 Caribbean destinations added to CDC 'avoid travel' list
- Federal government to send out millions of N-95 masks
- Corpus Christi Doctor discusses COVID-19 cases among kids, vaccine trials for those under 5
- Biden administration withdraws COVID vaccine mandate for businesses
- Why you still might be waiting on PCR test results
- Omicron subvariant first detected in Denmark is now in the United States. Here's everything we know about BA.2.