- When the Texas mask mandate is lifted, where will masks still be required by federal order?
- Teachers, school staff and child care workers now included in vaccine eligibility, Texas DSHS says
- Pres. Biden calls Texas' decision to end face mask mandate “Neanderthal thinking”
- Texas among the worst in the US in vaccine distribution
- 'Loss for words' | Health community condemns Gov. Abbott's decision to rescind Texas mask mandate
- City, Driscoll Children's Hospital opens vaccine registration for first-dose clinic on Thursday, Friday at American Bank Center
- Daughter takes second job washing dishes & mopping floors at nursing home to see dad
- 1 COVID-19 related death, 49 new cases in Nueces County on March 2. Here's a breakdown of cases in the Coastal Bend.
- COVID-19 vaccine side effect causing false positive cancer screenings
- Gov. Abbott ends statewide mask mandate, allows Texas businesses to open at 100%
- New ways to help regain smell, taste after getting COVID-19
- Health District preparing for mass vaccine distributions as more vaccines make their way to the Coastal Bend
- Texas to join 15 US states without statewide mask mandates
- FDA issues emergency use authorization for at-home coronavirus test kit