- How will a COVID-19 vaccine be distributed in Nueces County?
- Panel recommends health care workers, long-term care residents get COVID-19 vaccine first
- CDC to shorten quarantine guideline to 10 days; 7 days with negative test
- Zero new COVID related deaths, 77 newly reported cases in Nueces County on Dec. 1. Here's a breakdown of cases in the Coastal Bend.
- Senators Collins, King among group to reveal $908 billion pandemic relief package
- Mitch McConnell sticking with scaled-back COVID-19 relief plan
- Tuesday marks 1 year since first known COVID-19 patient developed symptoms Coronavirus
- COVID-19 was likely in US as early as December 2019, study suggests Coronavirus
- Mayor Turner hints at curfew as last resort after viral video of maskless crowd at Houston nightclub Coronavirus
- Houston doctor shown hugging distraught COVID-19 patient in ICU in now viral photo Coronavirus
- Scott Atlas resigns as Trump coronavirus adviser Coronavirus
- Jim Hogg County ISD offering COVID-19 tests to students, staff Coronavirus
- Nueces County health officials closely monitoring rising COVID-19 numbers Coronavirus
- 'This is not fake news': Dr. Fauci talks holiday travel safety and upcoming vaccines in 1-on-1 interview VERIFY