- 'The COVID-19 level is severe' | San Antonio mayor to issue emergency alert
- Zero COVID-19 related deaths, 336 new cases in Nueces County on August 3. Here's a breakdown of cases in the Coastal Bend.
- Global COVID-19 cases surpass 200 million, surges risk overwhelming hospitals
- Temporary emergency shelter being built in McAllen to house 'overwhelming number of immigrants stranded'
- Every staffed hospital bed in Nueces County is taken due to surge of infections and shortage of nurses, Judge Barbara Canales says
- 'We need everyone’s cooperation' | WHO seeks vaccine booster moratorium
- Home Depot updates mask policy due to Delta variant
- CDC issues new eviction ban for most of US through Oct. 3
- More than 110M COVID vaccines sent to 60 countries, US says
- CDC: 16 travel destinations added to 'very high' COVID-19 travel risk list
- COVID-19 cases in Texas and Florida made up one-third of new cases in the US last week
- Gov. Edwards issues statewide mask mandate for Louisiana
- NYC will require vaccination proof for indoor dining, gyms, shows
- Tyson Foods becomes largest U.S. food company to require COVID-19 vaccinations