- Will Ken Paxton go to trial or resign before it happens this summer?
- YouTube reverses policy on false claims about past US elections
- Gov. Greg Abbott signs legislation barring trans youth from accessing transition-related care
- The legendary Texas lawyers prosecuting Ken Paxton call their impeachment case 'strong as horseradish'
- Gov. Abbott recaps 88th Texas legislative session during fireside chat
- Mike Pence won't be charged for handling of classified documents, DOJ says
More Political Stories
- Gov. Abbott appoints John Scott as interim Texas attorney general
- US House approves debt ceiling package to avoid default
- Whistleblowers who settled with Ken Paxton for $3.3M yet to receive any money
- Gov. Abbott, Lt. Gov. Patrick clash over property tax bills | Texas House adjourns after passing their version
- 6 Texas AG employees take leave of absence to defend Ken Paxton at impeachment trial
- House rules panel advances debt ceiling and budget bill
- Debt ceiling deal would reinstate student loan payments: When is payment expected?
- Rosalynn Carter, former US first lady, has dementia