- Texas has a law that allows parents to give up newborns at fire stations or hospitals. Hardly anyone uses it.
- Pentagon 'examining' Roe v. Wade reversal 'closely', Defense Secretary Austin says
- 23M Californians to receive 'inflation relief' payments as part of state budget agreement
- John Eastman, lawyer at the center of Trump's election fraud theory, says feds seized his phone
- Instagram and Facebook remove posts offering abortion pills
- What's on the Uvalde bodycam footage Texas DPS isn't releasing? 'Chaos,' says the state senator fighting for it to see the light of day
More Political Stories
- Republican lawmakers in Texas already discussing legislation to further punish abortion crimes
- Abortion rights opponents hold rally at Texas Capitol Saturday
- Pandemonium, then silence: Inside a Texas abortion clinic after the fall of Roe
- Lizzo pledges $500K from upcoming tour to Planned Parenthood, abortion rights
- Some US clinics stop doing abortions as ruling takes hold
- It's the end of abortion in Texas -- but what comes next?
- Texas leaders, politicians, organizations react to Roe v. Wade decision
- Abortions in Texas have stopped after Attorney General Ken Paxton said pre-Roe bans could be in effect, clinics say