CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Emergency crews are working a major crash on I-37 south bound near the Up River Road exit.
The accident happened just before 10:30 a.m. A vehicle can be seen upside down against the center median at the scene.
Traffic is down to one lane in the area. Use caution or find an alternate route.
There is no word on what caused the accident or if there are any injuries. We have a crew on scene and will post updates here as they are received.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Carjacking suspect shot by Corpus Christi officer after short chase, police say
- 'Burn them now': John Oliver wants to give Mission-Aransas Reserve $10K for their creepy beach dolls
- Christus Spohn Shoreline reopens COVID floor following increase in cases
- Nueces County has 7 of top 10 worst beaches for bacteria in Texas, report says
- Aransas Pass man dies from injuries after chasing off home intruder
- KIII joins media coalition seeking greater transparency from Uvalde city officials
- Here are the South Texas cities under drought restrictions
- Brooks County sees high case of migrant deaths as result of intense heat conditions, 48 bodies recovered so far
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.