CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — After more than a year of battling the COVID-19 pandemic, residents of a Corpus Christi senior living community took a trip to the beach to enjoy some sun and sand.
The residents of Mirador were happy to relax in the sunshine and were even given special wheelchairs to maximize their enjoyment.
We hope that all of the residents enjoyed their day at the beach!
For the latest updates on coronavirus in the Coastal Bend, click here.
- Recent survey says Corpus Christi is a 'hidden gem' for vacationing
- Artificial reefs in Rockport help improve the oyster recycling program
- Daughter of Hector P. Garcia voices concern over Senate Bill 3 which makes KKK, Civil Rights teachings non-mandatory
- Health District breaks down the 140+ COVID-19 breakthrough cases in Nueces County
- Mike Markle to return as Corpus Christi Chief of Police, mayor says