CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Lil Wayne is coming back to Corpus Christi!
The rapper is bringing his "Welcome to Tha Carter" tour, with special guest YellaBeezy214, to the American Bank Center on Nov. 17. Tickets will go on sale Friday, Sept. 15. Fans can access pre-sale tickets with the American Bank Center on Wednesday, September 13 at 10 a.m. through Thursday, September 14 at 10pm with code LOLLIPOP.
VIP packages will be available.
The 40-year-old rapper, whose real name is Dwyane Michael Carter Jr., best known for songs like "A Milli" and "Got Money," will perform in Hidalgo the day after his Corpus Christi stop. The rapper was last in Corpus Christi in 2016 for his "The Dedication" tour.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Here's when the next Starlink satellites will be visible over Corpus Christi
- District attorney Mark Gonzalez resigns to run for US Senate against Ted Cruz
- Corpus Christi municipal court says more than 53,000 people have active warrants for misdemeanor violations
- Jose 'JJ' Falcon dies of bone cancer
- Corpus Christi cyclists say they were assaulted by aggressive drivers during group ride
- Here's when you can watch the 2023 solar eclipse over Corpus Christi
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Do you have a news tip? Tell 3!
Email email@example.com so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.