SINTON, Texas — A portion of East Sinton St. is currently closed in Sinton after a person was hit by a car.
HALO-flight responded to the accident and the victim was taken to the hospital, officials with the Sinton Police Department said. There is no word on the condition of the person hit.
The accident happened Monday morning at the corner of E. Sinton St. and Vineyard Ave. The road is blocked from the 200 block of E. Sinton St. to the 500 block of E. Sinton St.
This is a developing story. Stay with 3NEWS for updates as they are received.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Mary Carroll High School alumni say goodbye to the old campus, "Once a Tiger, always a Tiger"
- High temperatures in Texas affect marine life as the water heats up
- CCISD looking to introduce new gun detecting technology into schools
- 'You're going to be held accountable': Two arrested for posting threat toward Aransas County schools
- Family waits months to receive death certificate from NuCo Medical Examiner's Office
- 'Incredibly emotional': Corpus Christi father, daughter funeral service workers on front lines in Uvalde
- Need to beat the heat? Here is a list of cooling centers in Corpus Christi
- Coastal Bend Pride Center continues to grow their efforts and resources
- Uvalde victim had her heart set on attending Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi. They're now setting up a scholarship in her name.
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.